Pacific Ears (and its subsidiary ACS Custom) Australia and New Zealand are companies dedicated to hearing conservation and manufacturing of custom-fit products for hearing protection for heavy industry, aviation, gun sport, military and more.
Hearing protection is required in any workplace environment where the average noise exposure is over 85 decibels (dB).
At Pacific Ears (ACS Custom) Australia and New Zealand we specialise in custom soft silicone moulded hearing protection conform Australian/New Zealand and/or European safety standards.
In fact, we are the leading manufacturer of class 1 to 5 or similar hearing protectors and the only manufacturer in Australasia with certification in Class 3 and 5 canal mould protectors.
ACS Custom developed its own range of hearing protection filters and introduced the ACS PRO Series a while back, which is now the industries go-to hearing protection product and is worn by thousands of people the world over, extending beyond the music sector into industry, military and motorsport.
The continuing development of its product line and a need to innovate in all areas still drives us to deliver the best products and service for which it has become renowned, understanding that each product is a one-off item and each customer is completely unique.
Why you should choose the best in the business?
- Products are cost effective, averaging under $75 per year per person
- We use state of the art 3D manufacturing technology for a precise and reproducible product
- Custom-made and fitted products that deliver the best protection, keep spatial awareness, have a perfect seal, made from soft silicone and are discreet (have a low profile)
- Interchangeable filters class 1 to 5 (AS/NZS 1270:2002 certified)
- Flattest responsive filters of any hearing protector worldwide
- Labs in Australia and New Zealand
- Certified product range, AS/NZS 1270:2002, European Standard for earplug hearing protectors BS EN352-2 (SNR12, 15, 17, 20, 27 and 31), Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) regulation (EU) 2016/425.
Wonder if your workers are safe from hearing damage or if you work in a safe environment?
Talk to us and we can advise you about the best fitting solutions for your staff.