- Atlas Copco
- Australian Mines and Metals Association
- Charles Warman
- Flexible working
- Fortescue Metals Group
- Hunter Valley
- immersive technologies
- liquid gas
- mining equipment
- mining services
- Queensland Mining Awards
- Queensland Resource Council
- Rio Tinto
- rock crushing
- schneider electric
- tracking the trends
- VEGAPULS 69
- Warman Pump
- Weir Minerals
- Western Australian School of Mines
- Playing it safe: Five steps to boost safety using technology
Traditionally, safety and profitability have seemed to be diametrically opposed for many manufacturing and production operations. Although no-one disputes the value of investing in safety, the primary objective for a manufacturing or production business is to drive profitability, and protecting the safety of the plant’s people, assets and environment has often been viewed as a … Continue reading Playing it safe: Five steps to boost safety using technology
- Immersive Technologies strengthens simulator line-up
Immersive Technologies is building on the success of the LX3 medium fidelity equipment simulator with its latest platform, the LX6.
- New products from Vega aim to make measurement more safe
Vega’s non-contact, continuous level measurement system Vegapuls 69 continues to prove its versatility in bulk solid measuring, being utilised for the purpose of rock crusher level control, a suitably high-risk operation. Placed at a distance above the crushing system, the Vegapuls 69 can accurately measure feeds to the rock crusher despite extreme noise and dust … Continue reading New products from Vega aim to make measurement more safe
- How Mastermyne introduced a safety mindset across the company
Mastermyne has taken a relentless approach to improving safety.
- Bowen Basin Mining Club director on the importance of industry awards
Bowen Basin Mining Club director Jodie Currie explains the importance of awards and recognition in the mining industry.
- The creation of a new image for mining
The perception of mining outside of the industry itself has not always been positive.
- Australian METS target mining’s next horizon
The mining industry continues to experience improved market conditions as we move to the midway point of 2018.
- Always Warman 80 years on
The Western Australian School of Mines (WASM) has produced some of the most notable names in the history of the Australian mining industry. Amongst those is Charles Warman, inventor of the Warman Pump in 1938. Eighty years have passed since Charles Warman created the Warman Pump in Kalgoorlie and his legacy as its inventor remains … Continue reading Always Warman 80 years on
- Global equipment trends: demand to grow
Volatile prices of commodities or raw materials is the major trend observed in the last few years, according to Grand View Research. The mining equipment market is also expected to witness the impact of this unpredictability.
- The rise of flexible working environments
Mining is considered a sector that is driving the emergence of the fourth industrial revolution where new technologies are reshaping the industry.
- Flexco moves conveyor inspections into the digital age
Flexco’s conveyor auditing process has been enhanced by the introduction of an app specifically designed for conducting onsite belt inspections.