- DURACoil Series – seven affordable models with cut level C1
Showa Group’s DURACoil Series of gloves delivers safety and comfort for the harshest applications.
- Sepura delivers safety advantage with TETRA radios
Sepura’s TETRA radios provide the coverage, security and reliability needed to ensure communications are available when needed. With over two million TETRA radios installed in 100 countries, the built-in safety features of the solution can be enhanced with AutoMate.
- Solving coal mining problems with hard rock mining solutions
Ventilation is a key component of operating an underground coal mine and is effectively used for managing gas from the coal seam during mining.
- ABB strengthens safety in hoist operations
Switzerland-headquartered technology company ABB has launched a suite of mine hoist safety products that improves personnel and equipment safety in the mining industry.
- Smart distancing app iTWOsafe available for purchase
As the global pandemic continues to impact all industries, physical distancing in the workplace plays a critical role in prioritising the well-being of employees while maintaining business continuity.
- Blundstone releases boots for women
Blundstone has created a series of women’s boots that are designed to fit and protect them all day, every day.
- Honeywell protects with cut-resistant gloves
Honeywell Industrial Safety has introduced the Rig Dog Cut Resistant (CR) Glove collection that highlights enhanced metacarpal protection.