- abb ability
- Bolle safety
- eye safety
- hoist monitor
- personal protective equipment
- protective eyewear
- protective gloves
- protective wear
- Rig Dog
- Showa Group
- smart distancing
- Komet: the cost-effective eye safety solution
Komet is a unisex addition to the Bollé Safety polarised collection, offering customers a more cost-effective eye-safety solution, without compromising on quality or effectiveness.
- Nivek’s latest attachment a plus for operators
Nivek Industries has taken the safety and manoeuvrability capabilities of its LA-40 arm a step further with the Hytorc attachment tool, which can be mounted directly on the LA-40 arm to support the hydraulically driven tools in almost any orientation.
- Cirlock lockout tagout padlocks and new padlock dust covers
Cirlock’s lockout tagout padlocks come in eight different colours, enabling individual locks to be easily recognisable for workers. While red is primarily used for personal lockout, other colours can be used to indicate supervisors or different departments.
- Cut through the confusion with Showa protective gear
SHOWA has recognised and responded to updates in international standards for protective gear, backed by 70 years of unrivalled protection and innovation.
- DURACoil Series – seven affordable models with cut level C1
Showa Group’s DURACoil Series of gloves delivers safety and comfort for the harshest applications.
- Sepura delivers safety advantage with TETRA radios
Sepura’s TETRA radios provide the coverage, security and reliability needed to ensure communications are available when needed. With over two million TETRA radios installed in 100 countries, the built-in safety features of the solution can be enhanced with AutoMate.
- Solving coal mining problems with hard rock mining solutions
Ventilation is a key component of operating an underground coal mine and is effectively used for managing gas from the coal seam during mining.
- ABB strengthens safety in hoist operations
Switzerland-headquartered technology company ABB has launched a suite of mine hoist safety products that improves personnel and equipment safety in the mining industry.
- Smart distancing app iTWOsafe available for purchase
As the global pandemic continues to impact all industries, physical distancing in the workplace plays a critical role in prioritising the well-being of employees while maintaining business continuity.
- Blundstone releases boots for women
Blundstone has created a series of women’s boots that are designed to fit and protect them all day, every day.
- Honeywell protects with cut-resistant gloves
Honeywell Industrial Safety has introduced the Rig Dog Cut Resistant (CR) Glove collection that highlights enhanced metacarpal protection.