- SHOWA: Putting safety and the environment in focus
SHOWA Group is reducing its impact on the environment with Eco Best Technology (EBT) biodegradable gloves.
- Nivek Industries launches new universal mounting system
TED’s ever-expanding range of abilities has resulted in the development of more than 40 different individual attachments. In an effort to reduce the number of attachments required by customers, Nivek Industries is excited to release its new universal mounting system. The versatile modular system allows operators to design their own layout to suit a far … Continue reading Nivek Industries launches new universal mounting system
- E*STAR reliable firing sequence
Austin Powder’s MSFC standards assure that the detonators receive at least one command to properly function at its delay-time, providing one of the greatest reliabilities in the industry.
- Bollé Safety’s Cobra makes a Spectacle
A significant reason for not wearing the correct eyewear is due to the unsuitability of the eyewear for the conditions in which they are used.
- ATG gloves: MaxiFlex, MaxiCut, MaxiDry, MaxiChem
With focus on innovation and quality, ATG designs, develops and manufactures gloves that enhance the performance of the most sophisticated work tool, the hand.
- Lift assist stand takes safety, efficiency to new heights
With an impressive reach of three metres high, the all new self-propelled lift assist (LA) stand by Nivek Industries can take the existing benefits of the Lift Assist 40 arm into the tyre bay and beyond, enabling fitters to use it for wheel, tyre, rim and suspension maintenance on even the biggest of machines.
- MaxiCut Ultra: Assured protection for cut environments
A worker’s hands are their most valuable asset, which is why they have to be protected to the greatest extent. The general thought process is workers will wear gloves during activity therefore reducing workplace injury. The truth is, most injuries happen at work when gloves are taken off, normally due to being too hot to … Continue reading MaxiCut Ultra: Assured protection for cut environments
- Lift Assist stand lifting safety and efficiency to completely new heights
With an impressive reach of 3 metres high, the all new self-propelled Lift Assist (LA) stand by Nivek Industries can take the existing benefits of the Lift Assist 40 arm into the tyre bay and beyond enabling fitters to use it for wheel, tyre, rim and suspension maintenance on even the biggest of machines.
- MaxiFlex Ultimate: Precision handling in dry environments
ATG MaxiFlex Ultimate gloves incorporate AD-APT to counter the key challenge of hot hands.
- Slide Sledge multi-head hammer tips
Slide Sledge’s unique tips are specifically designed for your unique applications. Our specialty tips ensure you effectively navigate areas traditional hammers and chisels have difficulty reaching, often resulting in damage to equipment and personnel.
- The future of hearing protection: ACS PRO27
Certified Class 5 AS/NZS1270: For exceptional sound reduction in dangerously loud high frequency environments.
- Slide Sledge multi-head hammer
The powerful Multi-Head Hammers reduce dangerous, time-consuming hammer and chisel jobs to a one man, one tool operation.
- Bollé Safety prescription safety glasses
Safety glasses present a challenge for anyone requiring prescription correction.
- Industree rolls out EPIC Pantera cut 5 level F GRIT nitrile glove
Industree Group’s new Pantera cut 5 gloves take hand protection to a whole new level: Level F, the highest level cut protection available.
- Industree launches EPIC Morphlex cut 5 level C glove
Industree Group’s Morphlex gloves provide unparalleled performance via inspired design based on real workplace application needs.
- Bolle presents ultra-panoramic 180 Goggle
When working in the area where airborne dust, flying debris and chemical splash hazards are present, safety goggles will prove to be a better option than safety glasses at protecting against hazards from going under or around the edges.
- Blundstone #982 – Chemical resistant boot
The zip sided chemical resistant #982 is ideal for industry where caustic acid exposure is a factor, including in aluminium refineries.
- Mercuro boasts polarisation technology
Mercuro is stylish safety glasses with a wrap-around design, PVC nose bridge and bi-material temples for added comfort.
- Riley Stream Evo unveils new safety glasses
Stream Evo safety glasses provide comfort and ‘wearability’ with a range of lens options to suit a variety of conditions.
- Lifline Easyhire works with Queensland Rail
Lifline Easyhire has recently supplied Queensland Rail with a BTS Electric Hydraulic Trailer to solve a working at heights problem.