- climate change
- diesel particulate
- Elizabeth Gaines
- FIFO workers
- Fortescue Metals Group
- hearing protection
- heat stress
- heat stroke
- Minerals Council of Australia
- mine safety
- pacific ears
- Port Hedland
- Queensland Mines Inspectorate
- refuge chamber
- road safety
- safety glasses
- Tania Constable
- Lift Assist stand lifting safety and efficiency to completely new heights
With an impressive reach of 3 metres high, the all new self-propelled Lift Assist (LA) stand by Nivek Industries can take the existing benefits of the Lift Assist 40 arm into the tyre bay and beyond enabling fitters to use it for wheel, tyre, rim and suspension maintenance on even the biggest of machines.
- MaxiFlex Ultimate: Precision handling in dry environments
ATG MaxiFlex Ultimate gloves incorporate AD-APT to counter the key challenge of hot hands.
- Slide Sledge multi-head hammer tips
Slide Sledge’s unique tips are specifically designed for your unique applications. Our specialty tips ensure you effectively navigate areas traditional hammers and chisels have difficulty reaching, often resulting in damage to equipment and personnel.
- The future of hearing protection: ACS PRO27
Certified Class 5 AS/NZS1270: For exceptional sound reduction in dangerously loud high frequency environments.
- Slide Sledge multi-head hammer
The powerful Multi-Head Hammers reduce dangerous, time-consuming hammer and chisel jobs to a one man, one tool operation.
- Bollé Safety prescription safety glasses
Safety glasses present a challenge for anyone requiring prescription correction.
- Industree rolls out EPIC Pantera cut 5 level F GRIT nitrile glove
Industree Group’s new Pantera cut 5 gloves take hand protection to a whole new level: Level F, the highest level cut protection available.
- Industree launches EPIC Morphlex cut 5 level C glove
Industree Group’s Morphlex gloves provide unparalleled performance via inspired design based on real workplace application needs.
- Bolle presents ultra-panoramic 180 Goggle
When working in the area where airborne dust, flying debris and chemical splash hazards are present, safety goggles will prove to be a better option than safety glasses at protecting against hazards from going under or around the edges.
- Blundstone #982 – Chemical resistant boot
The zip sided chemical resistant #982 is ideal for industry where caustic acid exposure is a factor, including in aluminium refineries.
- Mercuro boasts polarisation technology
Mercuro is stylish safety glasses with a wrap-around design, PVC nose bridge and bi-material temples for added comfort.
- Riley Stream Evo unveils new safety glasses
Stream Evo safety glasses provide comfort and ‘wearability’ with a range of lens options to suit a variety of conditions.
- Lifline Easyhire works with Queensland Rail
Lifline Easyhire has recently supplied Queensland Rail with a BTS Electric Hydraulic Trailer to solve a working at heights problem.
- Ultim8 goggle: The ultimate resistance
Bollé Safety has developed a new Ultim8 goggles in clear and smoke version.
- Ecotek combines biodegradability with performance
Australia’s leading supplier of hand and eye protection, Safety Mate, brings unprecedented innovation to the disposable work glove with Ecotek proprietary.
- Rush+ Small – More than meets the eye
Safety glasses generally come in one size fits all. However, with so many different face shapes, it can be difficult to find a perfect pair.
- Metso concave carousels tested by experts
Metso provides a set of special tools for the replacement of crushers’ mantel and concave liners, including concave removal trays and burning platform, concave installation carousel, crusher safety platform, spider access platform and crusher access ladder. Concave removal trays promote safe and efficient removal of worn concave liners using a system with three lifting trays. … Continue reading Metso concave carousels tested by experts
- Bolle rolls out Iluka safety glasses
Bollé Safety puts the comfort of users on top of its priority. This is imminent in their new model – Iluka that was designed to offer extra protection for narrow and petite faces.
- Silex: The new model without compromise
Bollé Safety continues to innovate, again and again, offering solutions adapted to users’ needs while preserving the optimal quality of its products.
- Fenner Dunlop aramid-reinforced conveyor belt
KordFlex uses a high-tensile, extremely low-stretch aramid carcass, which has the highest strength-to-weight ratio of all the conveyor belt reinforcements used.