Securefix is now the Australian distributor for Slide Sledge after its merger with Fisher Lamco earlier this year.
With this merger, all Slide Sledge stock is now available in Brisbane.
Securefix has an extensive range of products with a great team behind it to offer its customers with technical advice as well as national support through a large distribution chain.
With a massive range of Slide Sledge products, Securefix is able to offer quick delivery and special tips made to order if required.
Operators can put away the dangerous hammer and chisel: they can now safely and easily manoeuvre the Slide Sledge Multi-Head Hammer repair tool into hard-to-reach places,
simplifying repairs while reducing operator effort and injury.
Available at Cat dealers, Slide Sledge is powered by sliding the steel drive bar back and forth, allowing the operator to deliver a precise impact—when and where it’s needed. This eliminates inaccurate sledgehammer swings and damage to machinery.
• Eliminates need for special equipment or additional operators
• Reduces preventative and unscheduled maintenance hours
Simplifies field maintenance and repairs
• Removes and installs pins on virtually any equipment
• Cuts through stripped or rusted bolts in seconds
• Reaches between ripper teeth for easy removal and installation
• Drives seals into place, quickly and easily
• Adapts to separator forks for fast, easy change-outs
Promotes a safer work environment
• Minimises operator effort and risk of injury
• Reduces muscle strain through finger-pressure control
• Eliminates flying debris associated with hammer and chisel use
Adapts to numerous applications
• Accommodates interchangeable, application-specific tips that allow one tool to do the job of many
• Adapts to quick-change tips engineered to get the job done faster and easier
Delivers powerful, precise impact
• Uses an additional five-pound handle weight for additional impact
• Constructed of induction-hardened steel for long life.