- Bolle safety
- Coal Mining
- conveyor safety
- COVID-19 safety
- driver fatigue
- Elizabeth Gaines
- eye protection
- eye safety
- Fenner Dunlop
- lsm technologies
- mental health
- mine safety
- Newcrest Mining
- NSW Resources Regulator
- Ok Tedi
- Papua New Guinea
- Rio Tinto
- Safe to Work
- safety culture
- Showa Group
- Ten ways to encourage employee buy-in with new technology
JESI and Fleet Complete explore the challenges of introducing new technologies into businesses and the implications of those challenges on employee buy-in.
- The 2020 welding fume and respiratory protection survey
Even with everything that is now known about the dangers of welding fume, only 20 per cent of Australian and New Zealand welders answered ‘yes’ when they were asked if they felt protected from it at work.
- Fifty-seven of the worst tailings disasters over the last 20 years
Learn about the dangers and risks associated with tailings when not properly monitored and managed.
- The future of mine safety: Lessons, trends and developments
What will it take to achieve zero harm in the mining industry? Join Hexagon Mining’s Marcos Bayuelo to learn more about the latest advances in the company’s MineProtect portfolio.
- Removing equipment and vehicles blind spot
Vehicle to vehicle (V2V), vehicle to person (V2P) and vehicle to infrastructure (V2I) interactions are still one of the most significant OH&S mitigation challenges facing many industries, where vehicles, infrastructure and people interact.
- A2K Technologies helps keep mines operational
iTWOsafe is an application that supports employees to smartly monitor and track physical distance on the job fields.To access iTWOsafe on your smart phone, download the instruction below.
- Slide Sledge: Multi-head hammer repair tool
Put away the dangerous hammer and chisel. One operator can safely and easily manoeuvre the Slide Sledge Multi-head Hammer Repair Tool into hard-to-reach places, simplifying repairs while reducing operator effort and injury.
- Tyre monitoring systems save lives, fuel, equipment damage
Tyre monitoring systems are quickly becoming a mandatory industry safety control measure for all vehicles using pneumatic tyres.
- Stay safe and remain productive with smart distancing
As the global pandemic continues to impact the mining industry, social distancing at mine sites and plants is paramount for the well-being of the professionals and the continuity of business.
- Finish every shift safely: Nivek Industries product catalogue 2020
Lower LTIs by protecting against crush injuries, while lifting safety standards and improving skilled trade retention rates. The catalogue unveils brand new products focused on the safety of fitters in heavy industry. Discover the latest in ergonomic tooling manipulators, The Lift Assist 40.
- Stay safe and productive with smart distancing
As the global pandemic continues to impact many industries, on-site physical distancing plays a critical role in prioritising the wellbeing of professionals, as well as maintaining business continuity.
- Slide Sledge makes jobs safer, faster, easier
Slide Sledge provides the safest hammers on the planet. The team is dedicated to increasing safety while decreasing hazards in the workplace associated with traditional sledgehammers and slap-hammers.
- The investor mining and tailings safety initiative: What’s next?
In 2019, the industry witnessed the devastating failure of Brazil’s Brumadinho’s tailing dam which took 250 people’s lives.
- What if you customise your eyewear in your brand colours?
Bollé Safety continues to innovate by offering the unique co-branding service. Thanks to this program and our commitment to push our limits to satisfy your needs, you benefit from an innovative service and manufacturing quality beyond any reproach.
- Conveyor performance: How to optimise belt tracking systems and prevent downtime
Conveying systems are an essential component to any operation that requires the transportation of bulk materials.
- Australia is poised for a new era of mining growth
In the wake of the mining downturn, the industry has recovered to re-affirm its place as a major driver of the Australian economy.
- Marketing mine safety: How to effectively sell safety products to the mining industry
When promoting safety products to the mining industry there are a number of strategies that advertisers can use to reach their target audience.
- Managing risk: The architecture of safety at Kal Tire
A global leader in the field of mining tyres, Kal Tire delivers customised solutions that ensure maximum productivity and safety from mining tyres.
- XLR® POWERED Engine Air Intake Precleaner & Pre-Filtration Technology
World’s first and only XLR® (Extra Low Restriction) Engine Air In- take Powered Precleaner and Pre- Filtration Technology!
- Injuries in the workplace from hazardous substances: Minimising risks and impact
In Australia, burns are the sixth leading cause of workplace injury, with roughly 2,500 claims made per year. A new whitepaper from emergency eye wash and shower manufacturer Enware Australia details some of the hazards that mining and manufacturing employees face in the workplace, and how the threat of such hazards can be minimised.